Friday 24 February 2017

Missing on Train between Katihar-Barauni-Hazipur Station in Bihar

Respected Sir, 
My Father Shri Mohan Saikia, age about 58 yrs. is missing from Naharlagun-New Delhi AC Express in between Katihar-Barauni-Hazipur Station in Bihar. He was travelling with my Mother to meet my Sister in Delhi. Both my Mom & Dad went to sleep together at around 10 pm yesterday night i.e. 22 February. But when my Mom woke up at around 11 pm, She found that my Father is missing from the moving Train!!! His mobile, ID Cards & Shoes are still in the Train. 

Even after thoroughly searching the entire train with the help of co-passengers He was not found in the Train. My Father is an employee working under PWD Dept., Daporijo, District-Upper Subansiri, Arunachal Pradesh and permanent resident of Titabar, Dist.- Jorhat, Assam. (He was travelling in 2AC, A4 Coach, Seat no. 31 & 33, Train No.- 22411, PNR No.-6764629740). 

We have lodged complaint to the Railway Authorities but I need your help in this matter please. 

Therefore, I'm humbly requesting you to help me in this matter from your side please

Sd/-
Biju Saikia

No comments:

KA Gospel Column

LHAGAO GA - SPIRITUAL FRUIT

TUNI LHAGAO ANPHAA (Thursday, 02/06/2016) -------------------------- Galatia 5:25 "Eiho Lhagaova hinga ihiule lhagao in ...

3 Bills ziak ah Kuki leh Naga ding khawm leu hin, i demand uh i mu thei diam uh?